AmeriHealth Casualty helps customers minimize risk and reduce workplace injuries using a consultative approach to identify loss trends and safety concerns. We focus on the factors that drive workers’ compensation costs and tailor plans to reduce the exposure that generates accidents. We use a network of experienced safety professionals who pinpoint the cause of accidents and develop a strategy to minimize risk.
We specialize in:
- workplace safety inspections
- safety committee development
- safety policies/procedures
- accident investigation programs
- supervisory training and accountability
We Help Improve Overall Safety
Our training programs are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers and their employees. We analyze potential losses and find ways to reduce injuries. Then, based on that information, we provide cost-effective solutions to maintain and upgrade injury prevention programs.
- Accident Investigation Training
- Forklift Safety Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- OSHA’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Standard Training
- Safety Committee Certification Training
Want to know more about AmeriHealth Casualty? Email us or call 1-800-335-5972.