AmeriHealth Casualty provides a one-stop workers’ compensation solution. Our talented staff is a big part of our success. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with potential for substantial growth, consider a position with AmeriHealth Casualty.
AmeriHealth Casualty has office locations in Pittsburgh, Camp Hill, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as well as one in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. Whether you’re a nurse, a claims specialist, or an underwriter, if you want your career to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
In addition to a competitive salary, AmeriHealth Casualty offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan [401(k)], including company match
- Tuition assistance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
AmeriHealth Casualty is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.