Read about how we’ve met and exceeded our clients’ expectations.Learn More
Want to know more about AmeriHealth Casualty?
About AmeriHealth Casualty
AmeriHealth Casualty Services* is a full-service third-party administrator (TPA), coordinating access to claims services, medical management, and provider networks exclusively to self-insured customers. We provide TPA services in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
In 1994, CompServices, Inc. began offering workers’ compensation third-party administration services for manufacturers, municipalities, health care facilities, social services, transportation risk, universities, and retail firms. In 1996, AmeriHealth Casualty Insurance Company was established as an extension of our workers’ compensation claims services — its mission to provide workers’ compensation insurance combined with high quality claims service and cost containment.
CompServices administers self-insured programs for their customers.
AmeriHealth Casualty Services is our third-party administrator.
- AmeriHealth HMO, Inc. and AmeriHealth Insurance Company of New Jersey offer HMO and PPO products.
- AmeriHealth Administrators provides benefits management services for health plans nationwide.
- AmeriHealth Caritas and its affiliates comprise the largest family of Medicaid managed care plans in the United States.
Promoting quality care and keeping our clients’ health care costs low is a priority for us, but giving back to the community is just as important.
- United Way: AmeriHealth Casualty is an avid supporter of the United Way Worldwide, which helps charitable organizations around the world strengthen their efforts enhance education, health, and welfare. Since 1997, we have held annual fundraising campaigns for the United Way, raising nearly $100,000 in the last four years alone.
- Toys for Tots: We are proud participants in the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program by collecting new toys to distribute to less fortunate children during the holiday season.
- Annual School Supply Drive: Every year, we hold a drive for our associates to donate school supplies and books to local schools in need.
- Volunteer Work and Charity: We encourage our team members to be active participants in charities and to volunteer outside of the workplace. See what our associates are doing for their communities.
We’re proud to be a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Chambers of Commerce.